Flameskill provides a full range of the market-leading Angus Fire firefighting trailers.
The STORMforce range of firefighting trailers provides powerful firefighting performance for a wide range of applications from bulk storage tank protection to emergency response on large industrial sites.
STORMforce fire fighting trailers provide a rapid and cost-effective response to your firefighting needs with the following features:
- Low profile tank design provides low centre of gravity for enhanced operational stability
- Independent suspension for improved handling
- Over-run braking system, hand brake and road lighting as standard
- Stabiliser jacks for added safety during operation
- High quality non-chip thermoplastic coating bonded onto metal
- Towing hitch options available
The range is made up of three chassis designs:
- 1000 litre capacity tank trailer
- 2000 litre capacity tank trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
From these chassis a number of configurations can be manufactured to include equipment, pump, geared and oscillating monitors. In addition the Angus PMB30 tote trailer offers an entry level, cost-effective mobile monitor. Applications include protection of tanks and plant sited over a wide area and where it is necessary to lift and direct a jet of foam over obstacles or over long distances.
PDF – Titan PMB IBC/Monitor Trailer
PDF – STORMforce Fire Fighting Trailer TPT-400
PDF – STORMforce Fire Fighting Trailers