The balanced chemical system in Forexpan S reduces the surface tension of water to increase the penetrating powder into burning Class A materials.
- At 1% Forexpan S can be used for small Class B hydrocarbon spill fires involved in a forestry environment. eg. leaking truck fuel tanks or refuelling equipment
- Economical – 0.1% to 1.0% proportioning rate depending on method of application
- Acceptable environmetal characteristics
- Flexible in use – can be used through conventional water nozzles, air aspirating foam nozzles, compressed air systems or dropped from aircraft
- Easily premixed – with fresh, salt or brackish water.
- Reduced storage space – one 5 gallon drum will produce 500-5000 gallons of foam solution
- Excellent foamability – particularly with fresh water, making Forexpan iseal for use in fixed wing aircraft and helicopter buckets.