Armorgard Safestor HFC3
External Dimensions: 900mm (W) x 465mm (D) x 900mm (H)
Sump Capacity: 30ltr
The medium-duty hazardous substance cabinet that complies with all COSHH regulations. The Safestor is purpose-built for the indoor safe storage of flammables and chemicals, including paint and other hazardous substances. Fully compliant with all legislation relating to the control of substances hazardous to health (coshh), This robust range of cabinets features a liquid-tight sump to contain spillages, as well as galvanized shelves for maximum durability.
ticks the box for…
- medium-duty hazardous substance cabinet
- safe indoor storage of flammables
- complies with all COSHH regulations.
Features & Specifications
- Galvanized shelves
- Reinforced doors
- Flush handles with two-point locking
- Powder coated paint finish – complete with relevant warning signs
- Meets relevant regulation for storing fuel or chemicals
- Liquid-tight sump to contain spillages
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant