These luxury Jolly 9305 fire boots have 3D memory foam ankle protection, built-in ‘flexors’ to improve comfort and extreme breathability.
Multiple examples of these boots exceeding the requirements for the EN standards show how these boots will protect your team. Additionally, there are built-in systems to track wear and tear.
● The pull-on boot with the highest flexibility and comfort
● Upper of full grain leather, black, water repellent treated, and microfiber inserts
(breathability is 600% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
● New asymmetric aluminum safety toecap 200J, very light, with a wider volume to offer a better fitting comfort
● New last with a wider fit
● Excellent grip on uneven grounds and on stairs (the outsole is 40% more durable than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.8.3 requirement)
● Lining GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear, excellent for various climate conditions and for outdoor activities
● New ergonomic pull-on straps help get you in quickly
● New elastic inserts for extended wearability over calf area
● Functional rear and front flexors to improve flexibility and comfort
● Inner elastic band for a perfect fit in the instep area
● Front and rear abrasion resistant rubber protections
● 3D memory foam ankle protection
● Outsole resistant to fuel oil with composite antiperforation insert; the sole bonding strength is 50% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 126.96.36.199 requirements; SRC slip resistance.
● The energy absorption in the heel area is 80% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirement
● The heat insulation (sandbath test) is 20% higher than the European Standard EN15090 6.3.1 requirement
● New tread with red cleats to monitor the wearing level of the outsole (according to the European Standard EN 15090 Annex C)