LW2275 Heavy Duty Portable Petrol Pump
- Ford RoCam 4 cyl petrol engine with full electronic engine management system
- 12v electric start
- 30 litre (7 imperial gallon) fuel tank – 1. hour running at maximum load
- Fast and simple (one moving part) exhaust eject priming up to 7m lift
- Grade 304 stainless steel wrap around frame with folding carrying handles
- Light alloy, marine grade, corrosion resistant pump body and impellor
- Auxiliary electrical output and battery charging input
- Glycerine filled compound and output pressure gauges
The Angus LW2275 pump is a heavy duty portable fire or industrial pump that combines the benefits of high pressure fire fighting performance with the ability to move large volumes of water continuously.
The LW2275 pump is tailored to applications where both high pressure fire fighting flow and low pressure flood prevention flow need to be accommodated in one pump. By working with Ford, and tailoring the engine power and torque curves, the pump delivers the optimum performance for applications in countries where flood prevention, fire fighting and rapid deployment are essential.
State of the Art Engine
Powered by the Ford TSG416 1.6L RoCAM 4 cylinder engine. Full
electronic control with diagnostics utilising the new EDI EPM module uniquely programmed by Ford for Angus to match the pump power and torque parameters.
Electric starting is standard with a 12V negative earth system and 55 amp alternator. An ancillary socket is provided for external charging and to supply the optional lighting mast.
A closed circuit heat exchanger gives reliable cooling and is specifically sized for continuous operation in semi-tropical climates.