Instantly detects leaks of pressurized gas with this high-precision, omnidirectional acoustic detector utilising Gassonic ultrasonic technology. Works even where traditional gas detection methods are inappropriate or dependent on ventilation. With artificial neurological network (ANN) technology that can distinguish true gas leaks from false alarms without the need for field training. The Observer-i-UGLD has an industry-leading detection range (up to 28m) reducing the need for detectors. Ideal for use in complex outdoor piping systems.
This product is available in different options and the price is therefore on request. Please contact us for further information email@example.com
- Instantly detects leaks of pressurized gas at the speed of sound through the Gassonic technology
- ANN technology can distinguish real gas leaks background noise, suppressing false alarm sources
- No field training required, fully operational once installed
- Detects 2 bar (29 psi) gas leaks for quick detection of small leaks
- Patented Senssonic self-test ensures trouble-free operation
- Hassle-free maintenance, control and calibration by one person