The MSA Ultima X5000 gas monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. MSA XCell gas sensors with TruCal technology offer calibration cycles of 24 months (or according to local calibration regulations). The multilingual OLED display is easy to read and navigation is easy with the unique touch interface.
This product is available in different options and the price is therefore on request. Please contact us for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
- TruCal technology actively monitors sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors that cause drift in electrochemical sensors;
- Automatic self-check 4x per day
- Less downtime
- Three year warranty on XCell sensors
- First in the market, diffusion supervision warns when the sensor opening becomes blocked and no gas can be detected
- OLED (Organic LED) display and bright status LEDs for good visibility
- Thanks to SafeSwap, the XCell sensors can can be replaced safely and quickly without turning the instrument off.
- Dual sensing technology doubles the sensing power but takes up half the space than a single gas transmitter.
- With Bluetooth wireless technology, your mobile device an HMI display and controller. The X5000 Connect App is designed to strict security standards and provides real-time information on your mobile device.
- Check status and receive alerts up to 23 m away.
- Reduce setup time by at least 50%.
- Unique interface with touch button for intuitive user experience and tool-less operation.
- Identical mounting base and wiring as the ULTIMA X series for easy installation using existing conduit entries and wiring and the integral mounting bracket.