Paraguard Excel Stretcher
Perfect for use underground, in confined spares and high buildings
The approved design of worldwide authorities, including NATO, this compact and versatile stretcher can be for both horizontal and vertical lifting – making it ideal for search and rescue operations involving building collapse, industrial incidents or confined spaces.
- Centre unlocks and bends for use in awkward spaces
- Quick and easy to use, with straps to secure the chest, arms, thighs and lower legs
- A three point, non-slip forehead strap holds the head in place, with a figure of eight strap to support the feet
- Four integral side handles clip out of the way when not in use
- Impervious to oil, water, grease and other petroleum products and resistant to rot and corrosion
- Detachable wipe-clean flaps to enhance infection control
Optional features and sccessories
- Attachable four-point lifting sling with lightweight karabiners, enabling easier horizontal lifting – 227kg maximum load
- A vest-style shoulder harness attaches onto the handles to help distribute the weight of the stretcher evenly
- Foul weather sheet protects the casualty in adverse weather conditions.