Solo 424 Mains Heat Detector Test Kit – 220 / 240 Volt
The Solo 424 is a professional and robust tool for testing heat detectors fitted at heights of up to 9 metres. Unlike the Solo 461, it does require a power cord / mains lead but, conversely, does not require any special energy saving features.
- Designed for use on fixed temperature, rate of rise and combination detectors
- Suitable for any type of make of spot / point type heat detector
- Large clear cup fits over detector enabling a clear view of the detector LED
- Tests detectors up to 90 degrees C / 194 degrees F operating temperature
- Thermal cut-out for added protection
- Supplied with 5m cable as standard (Can be extended to 10m using Solo 425 5m extension)