Crowcon Gasman Gas Detector
Gasman is a range of rugged, compact single gas personal monitors designed for use in the toughest environments. Its stunningly compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for use in industries such as oil and gas, chemical plants (with exotic gases), steel works (special CO sensor), hospitality (CO2) and waste and water works.
Weighing just 130g, it is extremely durable, with high impact resistance and dust/water ingress protection, loud 95 dB alarms, a vivid red/ blue visual warning, single-button control and an easy-to-read, backlit LCD display to ensure clear viewing of gas level readings, alarm conditions and battery life. Data and event logging are available as standard, and there is a built-in 30 day advance warning when calibration is due.
Gasman is also available in a safe area CO2 version offering 0-5% carbon dioxide measurement.
- Tough polycarbonate housing – protects you in the harshest environments
- Water and dust resistant to IP65
- Full overmoulding – high impact resistance
- 2 levels of instantaneous alarm and TWA alarms for toxic versions – ensures prompt evacuation from hazardous zone
- 95dB audible alarm
- Vivid twin red/blue visual alarm – if ambient noise is high, Gasman alerts you by vibrating and with the high impact blue/red LED alarms
- Internal vibrating alarm
- Versions available for flammable gas, oxygen and toxic gases – gas detector tailored to your requirements
- Rechargeable versions for all gas types
- Non-rechargeable versions for oxygen and toxic gases
- Real-time TWA and peak display options
- Fully interchangeable intelligent sensor modules
- One button operation – quick and easy to use
- Backlit display for gas diagnostics and operating status – easy to read
- Ultra lightweight; just 85g for toxic versions – comfortable to wear