When the Gas-Pro or T4 are inserted inserted into I-Test, no button presses are required and I-Test starts testing automatically. A bump test takes less than 1 minute. The test carries out verification that the sensors are responding to a known value of gas, and filters are clear and good for use. It will also ensure the audible and visual alarms are working, giving the user full confidence that they are compliant for site use.
I-Test is easy to use with no requirements to turn on and off the gas: the design of the demand flow regulator coupled with the I-Test will allow the automatic pull of the correct required amount and concentration of gas. I-Test can also recognise cylinders that are empty or those that have expired allowing full compliance.
I-Test stores all bump and calibration results and this can then be interrogated using the I-Test Manager software. This powerful software allows you to carry out exception reporting to see who has and hasn’t carried out their bump or calibrations. I-Test Manager also makes it very easy to print both bump and calibration certificates and any tailored reports you have generated.
I-TEST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH NEW FEATURES
- Stand alone calibration allows you to calibrate all sensors in the Gas-Pro and T4, even if the sensors are not due a calibration.
- I-Test now supports all Gas-Pro flammable sensor configurations, including methane, propane, butane, pentane and hydrogen. Bump testing and calibration can be performed with the target gas, or using methane. So if you have fleet of methane, butane and pentane Gas-Pro, I-Test can bump test them all using methane
- I-Test automatically updates the date and time in your Gas-Pro and T4. When the clocks change for daylight savings, I-Test will update Gas-Pro and T4 as soon as it sees them.
- Mains powered, or battery back-up – Use I-Test on site, or in the field
- Entirely self-contained – No extra computers or equipment required
- Ability to update Gas-Pro and T4 configurations – For example, update the bump test interval or alarm levels of your fleet with ease
- Data management – Gas-Pro and T4 store the gas levels they experience. Archive this data long term using I-Test.
- Powerful support software – Makes configuring I-Test extremely easy.
- I-Test recognises empty or expired cylinders – Avoid using non-compliant bump/calibration gas
- Testing starts automatically when Gas-Pro or T4 are inserted. Minimal user training required
- Battery backup – Testing continues even if the power is out
- Everything is logged – See everything that‘s been tested and whether it passed/failed
- Exception reporting – Precise reports flag up who has and hasn’t carried out their bump test or calibrations
- Powerful reporting – Need to see which detectors have gone into alarm in the last month? I-Test Manager makes easy work of pulling this summary together