Crowcon Laser Methane Mini Gas Detector
Laser Methane mini (LMm) is a compact handheld detector that can detect methane gas from a safe distance. Utilising infrared laser technology, methane leaks can be quickly confirmed by pointing the laser beam towards the suspected leak, or along the survey line. This revolutionary technology removes the need to access elevated places, under floor or other hard to reach areas. It is also ideal for surveying large open spaces e.g. landfills or along pipelines.
NEW Green laser!
LMm now ships as standard with a green laser guide light which is more visible especially under strong sunlight. Laser Methane mini-Green (LMm-G) also combines the benefit of LMm with additional data storage functions and comes with Bluetooth capability, allowing connection to any Android device through the Gasviewer app. Important data like location, gas levels, date and time can also be saved or emailed to a central point.
- Point and shoot technology – required little or no training and is easy to use
- Compact and lightweight – truly portable, can fit in a pocket
- Green guide laser light – clear visibility of where you are surveying even under strong sunlight
- Wide OLED display – clear and bright readout on screen
- No moving parts – little maintenance required
- Self-check and automatic calibration on start-up – ensures accurate and reliable readings; removes the need to return for regular calibration
- Bluetooth and Gasviewer app – for use with Android smartphones
- Location and camera function in Gasviewer app – save leak location information and find the leak easier next time with the photo function