- 12 litre fuel tank capacity (1½ hours at maximum speed)
- Fast and simple exhaust eject priming – 3m in under 30 seconds
- Grade 304 stainless steel frame and fabricated components
- Grade 6061 light alloy corrosion resistant pump body and impeller heat treated to T6
- Glycerine filled compound and output pressure gauge
The Angus LWA1200 pump is a light weight (115kg) portable fire or industrial pump that combines the benefits of high pressure fire fighting performance with an extremely compact design.
The unit is designed to be easily carried by two people and operated by one. Electric start and exhaust ejector priming mean the pump can be put into service quickly and easily in an emergency situation.
Flows range from 1,000* l/min at 8 bar delivery pressure to over 2,000* l/min at 1 bar.
The LWA1200 uses the internationally renowned Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 35hp (26 kW) air cooled petrol engine for lightness and reliability. The “V” twin, overhead valve configuration, reduces vibration and provides excellent economy. All Briggs and Stratton engines meet all major emission standards world wide.
Angus fire pumps use robust cast pump casings which allow the use of substantial input pressures from hydrants or relay pumps without damaging the pump; a feature generally not available with lower specification pumps