The new (January 2022) H-4DCALED primary cell powered LED safety handlamp has been CE marked in compliance with the 2014/34/ EU explosive atmospheres ATEX directive and UKCA marked in compliance with UKSI 2016/1107 UKEX Statutory Instument, for use in a wide range of potentially explosive gases, vapours, mists and dusts.
Features & Benefits
- New long life LED light source with 269 lumens measured at source
- Alkaline cell approval giving up to 45 hour duration
- Certified for ATEX, IECEx & UKEX. Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- CE and UKCA marked
- Lloyd’s Register Type Approved
- -10°C to +40°C temperature ambient
- T4 temperature class
- IP66 ingress protection
- LED light source gives increased light output and battery duration
- Robust anti-static thermoplastic lamp enclosure
- Supplied with detachable shoulder strap
High-Tec and high performance, the brand new H-4DCALED uses the latest state-of-the art high powered LED light sources which have enabled unprecedented performance increases over the H-4DCA:
- 7 X the light output – an increase from 37 to 269 lumens (at source)
- 2 X battery duration – an increase from 20 to 45 hours
Constructed from a new, exceptionally robust and highly durable thermoplastic material, the ATEX Zone 1/21 LED lantern is well able to withstand the effects of heavy industrial use.
A 6mm thick, toughened, scratch resistant glass lens with rubber seal, together with a second seal fitted at the lens ring and lamp body joint, ensure that the lamp is highly protected from ingress of dusts and liquids (IP66).
Its anti-static body non-hazardous body material prevents the build-up of potentially dangerous electrostatic charges.
The H-4DCALED is supplied complete with a convenient removable shoulder strap.
Wolf H-4DCALED LED Safety Handlamp ATEX Approved