The newly updated (December 2021) H-251ALED rechargeable LED safety handlamp has been CE marked in compliance with the 2014/34/ EU explosive atmospheres ATEX directive and UKCA marked in compliance with UKSI 2016/1107 UKEX Statutory Instrument, for use in a wide range of potentially explosive gases, vapours, mists and dusts.
Light output, duration and power
- New long life LED light source with 210 lumens measured at source
- 18 hrs battery life from a single charge
- Certified for ATEX, IECEx & UKEX. Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- CE and UKCA marked
- -10°C to +40°C temperature ambient
- T4 temperature class
- IP66 ingress protection
- LED light source gives increased light output and battery duration
- Emergency illumination function illuminates the handlamp if power to the charger fails, highlighting the escape route
- Deep discharge protection protects the battery for permanent damage
- Robust anti-static thermoplastic lamp enclosure
- For use with C-251HV/LV Chargers
- Suitable for cyclic and short term standby applications
Extremely robust and reliable, it is ideal for use in harsh, hazardous area environments. The scratch and impact resistant lens is made from 6mm toughened glass, and the body and lens ring are moulded in highly resilient thermoplastic material to withstand the drops and impacts expected from heavy industrial use – even at sub-zero temperatures.
The electrostatic non-hazardous body material ensures there is no risk of a dangerous build-up of static charges. The enclosure is sealed to IP66, preventing the ingress of dust and protecting against powerful water jets.
The latest updates to the Wolflite H-251ALED Rechargeable Handlamp, using the latest state-of-the art high powered LED light sources, have enabled an unprecedented increase in performance with light output almost doubling – increasing from 107 lumens to 210 lumens (at source)!
The highly reliable sealed lead acid battery pack is enhanced with electronic control and protection, and is rendered intrinsically safe by the use of a fast switching short-circuit protection circuit. A low voltage cut-off feature automatically switches the lamp off when all useful battery capacity has been used, protecting the battery from deep discharge damage.
An emergency illumination function illuminates the handlamp if power to the charger is cut.
Part Number: BR08-2000-00 – Wolf H-251ALED Hand Lamp
Part Number: BR08-2000-10 – Wolf C251HV/LV Charger