The General Monitors S5000 gas monitor is the ultimate gas detector for extreme conditions for the detection of oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. The monitor operates in a wide temperature range using various detection technologies. Groundbreaking XCell gas sensors with TruCal technology extend calibration cycles up to 24 months and actively monitor sensor stability for ultimate ease of use.
This product is available in different options and the price is therefore on request. Please contact us for further information email@example.com
- TruCal* actively monitors sensor stability and compensates for environmental factors, which can cause regular electrochemical sensors to deviate.
- Work without worries; automatic self-check 4x/day.
- Limits interruptions
- First in the market, diffusion supervision warns when the sensor opening becomes blocked and no gas can be detected
- Wide temperature range for extreme conditions (-55°C to +75°C).
- Connection plate and wiring identical to the S4000 series, fix to existing conduit openings and wiring.
- Double sensor capacity doubles sensing power and takes up half the space of a single gas transmitter.
- Intuitive operation with touch button interface or known magnet.
- Instrument status indicators provide power, fault and alarm on.
- With Bluetooth wireless technology, mobile device functions as HMI display and controller. The X/S Connect App is highly secured and transmits real-time information to your mobile device.
- Check status and receive alerts up to 75 ft (23 m) away.
- Reduces setup time by at least 50%
*Only available on H2S and CO sensors
- CE Marking Directives – Complies with EMC, RED, ATEX
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Input Power: 24 VDC nominal, 12 to 30 VDC
- Signal Output: Dual 4-20 mA current source or sink, HART, Modbus, Bluetooth. Optional: w/o Bluetooth
- Baud Rate: 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 115200
- HART: HART7, Device description (DD) and Device Type